Customers are essential assets of any business. Knowing what is going on with your customer is critical to providing quality of service that will keep them coming back to you. With its multiple features, IndusTrack wants to help you easily manage all of your customer relationships in a way that helps your business grow faster.
IndusTrack gives you a single platform to help you organize complex customer information. Its centralized fully integrated Customer Resource Manager will allow you to see everything about your relationship with your customer in one place. IndusTrack makes customer records retrieval easy. Each customer has an address book that contains their profile and records.
To work on your Address Books in IndustrackTrack, go to Customer on the module header. If the header is grayed out, you do not have any access to the module. If it does not appear on the header, your company account does not have access to it.
The Address Books listing, which comes up after clicking Customers, lists all of your active and inactive customers’ address books presented in table format.
By default, the active customers’ list will be shown.
To get to the inactive customers’ list, click on More Actions and select Show Inactive. Inactive list navigation is the same as that of the active list.
To go back to the active customers’ list, go to More Actions on the inactive customers’ table and select Show Active.
The Address Books list gives you basic information about the customers. You can sort the list according to the company name, location, phone, and email. Just click on the table header to sort the list alphabetically according to the selected header.
- Number – This is the Company #
- Company Name – This is the customer’s business name.
- First / Last – This is the name of owner or the contact person.
- Location – This is the service address that was added when the customer’s profile was created.
- Phone – This is the contact person’s phone detail.
- Mobile – This is the contact person’s mobile number.
- Email – This is the contact person’s email address.
- Membership – If applicable, this will give the information on the customer’s membership level with the expiration date.
- Tags – This is the list of tags that have been associated with the customer.
Use the search bar to quickly find a customer or simply scroll down the list. Once you find the customer you are looking for, click on their name to open their Address Book page. You can view and update the customer’s records and profile from this page.
To add new customers and customer groups, use the Add New and More Actions buttons at the upper right-hand corner of the page.