Choose Your Estimation Style
Choose your preferred estimation settings under the Advanced tab of the General section. These are used when you create estimates for your customers. Available estimation settings are:
- Estimation using Pricebook
- Create estimates using details from the PriceBooks (parts/services/equipment, price). Your PriceBooks will have to be set up for this to work properly.
- This option can be switched on together with the Inventory estimation setup.
- Refer to the article Estimation Using PriceBooks for more information about this setting.
- Estimation using Inventory
- Create estimates using details from the current inventory list (parts/services/equipment, price, inventory). Your Inventory will have to be set up for this to work properly.
- This option can be used simultaneously with either the PriceBook or Multiple Phases estimation setups.
- Refer to the article Estimation Using Inventory for more information about this setting.
- Estimation using multiple phases
- If this setting is switched on, the estimate can be prepared in phases/parts. This setting can not be used on its own; the Estimation using Inventory has to be switched on too. Pricebook estimation cannot be used with Estimation using multiple phases.
- To learn more about this setting, refer to the article Estimation Using Multiple Phases and Inventory.
Remember to save any changes made to the Estimation Settings.
Select either Weekly or Monthly for the reports settings of invoices.
Enable IndusTrack’s service agreements feature for customers.
Invoice tab in General Settings
You can set and enable Notifications for Due Dates. You can set it On due date, 30 days after, 60 days after or 90 days after.