Costs associated with the performance of assigned jobs are added to the field employees’ timesheet records. Create the cost codes to be used through the Cost Codes section of Timesheet.
To go to the cost code setup page go to Settings > Timesheet > Cost Codes.
Create a Cost Code
- Click the Actions button and select Add New Service Type.
- The Add New Service Type window will come up. Fill in the details.
- Cost Code – Assign a code for the cost
- Description – Key in a brief description of the cost type.
- Save the new cost code. This will be added to the list.
Edit a Cost Code
- Find the cost to be updated from the list.
- Click on the cost code to open the details.
- Update the details.
- Save the changes.
Delete a Cost Code
- Find the cost to be deleted from the list.
- Tick the checkbox to the left of the code.
- Click Actions and select Delete.
- The confirmation window will come up. Select OK to continue or Cancel to abandon the action.