Create the customers’ login credentials to the portal in the Portal Access page.
To go to the customer portal access settings page go to Settings > Customers > Portal Access. The page defaults to the table of customers who have been given access to the portal.
Create a Portal User
- Click Actions and select Add New Portal User.
- The Add Portal User window will come up. Fill in the details.
- Company – Customer’s company name
- Company Email – The company’s business email address.
- Enter Password – Create a password for the company.
- Save the new portal user. This will be added to the list.
- An invitation email with the credentials will be sent to the customer using the provided email address.
Edit the Portal User Details
- Find the portal user to be updated from the list.
- Click on the user to open the details.
- The Edit Portal User window will come up.
- Update and save the changes.
Delete a Portal User
- Find the user to be deleted from the list.
- Tick the checkbox to the left.
- Click Actions and select Delete.
- The confirmation window will come up. Select Yes to delete or No to cancel the action.