Set up report schedules to send a PDF copy on a specified frequency.
To set up the report schedules go to Settings > Reports > Schedule.
The Reports page defaults to the list of report types that have already been set up and to be sent at the specified frequency.
Set Up a Report Schedule
- Click the Actions button and select Add New.
- The Report Scheduler will come up.
- Select the report type.
- Depending on the report type, select the field employees, items or vehicles to be included in the report.
- Timesheet Reports – Select employees
- Scheduling Reports – Select employees
- Items Used Reports – Select items
- Vehicles Reports – Select vehicles
- Snowtrack Reports – Select employees
- Select the reporting frequency. Options are daily, weekly and monthly.
- PDF is the default report format. There are no other options.
- Select the email addresses where a copy of the report will be sent.
- Save the report schedule. This will be added to the list.
Edit a Report Schedule
- Find the report schedule to be updated.
- Click the 3-dot menu and select Edit.
- The report scheduler will come up. Edit the details.
- Save the changes.
Delete a Report Schedule
- Find the report schedule to be deleted.
- Click the 3-dot menu and select Delete.
- To delete multiple report schedules tick the checkboxes.
- Click Actions and select Delete.
- The confirmation window will come up. Select Yes to delete or No to cancel the action.
- The report schedule will be removed from the list.