Color your different jobs so that these are easily identifiable on the schedule grid.
From the Job Colors table, find the different job colors that have already been created. From the table, create, edit or delete a color scheme.
Create a Job Color
- Click the + Add New Job Color button.
- From the Add Job Color window, fill in the details. Fields with (*) are required.
- Name* – Key in the job name
- Color* – Click on the field and select the color to be used.
- Save the new job color. This will be added to the list.
Edit a Job Color
- Find the job color to be updated from the list.
- Click the 3-dot menu to the right and select Edit.
- Update the details from the Job Colors window.
- Save the update.
Delete a Job Color
- Find the job color to be deleted from the list.
- Click the 3-dot menu to the right and select Delete. The calendar will be removed from the list.