Color your different jobs so that these are easily identifiable on the schedule grid.
To set up the color schemes for different jobs, go to Settings > Scheduling > General Settings > Job Colors.
From the Job Colors table, find the different job colors that have already been created. From the table, create, edit or delete a color scheme.
Create a Job Color
- Click the + Add New Job Color button.
- From the Add Job Color window, fill in the details. Fields with (*) are required.
- Name* – Key in the job name
- Color* – Click on the field and select the color to be used.
- Save the new job color. This will be added to the list.
Edit a Job Color
- Find the job color to be updated from the list.
- Click the 3-dot menu to the right and select Edit.
- Update the details from the Job Colors window.
- Save the update.
Delete a Job Color
- Find the job color to be deleted from the list.
- Click the 3-dot menu to the right and select Delete. The calendar will be removed from the list.