Set up the Reminder settings to help keep track of important renewal and expiration dates.
To set up your Reminders, go to Settings > Reminders.
The Reminders page defaults to the available reminders. Reminders with the sliders or switches highlighted in green are active and those that are not highlighted (white) are inactive.
The vehicle registration renewal dates are set up for each vehicle on the add or edit vehicle page.
License Renewal and Medical Card Renewal
Service Contract expiration dates are set for each customer on the add or edit customer page.
Equipment Warranty Expiration
Equipment Warranty expiration dates are set for each piece of equipment added to customers on the add or edit equipment page.
Activate a Reminder
- Click the slider button to toggle the reminder to ON (green highlight).
- On the Reminder Date column set how many days before the expiration of the registration or contract the reminder should be received.
- On the Email column, select which email or emails should receive the reminder.
- Once all the preferred reminders are set, click the Save button.
Deactivate a Reminder
- Click the slider button to toggle the reminder to OFF (no highlight).