Define and set-up alerts for different types of vehicles. For example, create a Speed Over alert and apply this to all of your vehicles. You can also set up multiple Speed Over alerts that can be applied to specific types of vehicles. For example, set up different Speed Over alerts for cars, for trucks, and for snowplows.
When a vehicle alert is triggered, notifications will be sent out. If set up, the alert will be sent via an email or an SMS message. The alert window on the map page will also show the vehicle safety alerts that have been triggered.
Vehicle Alerts List
The Alerts page defaults to the Vehicle Alerts List. Information about the different vehicle alerts are displayed on the table.
- Search bar
- Key in the information you are looking for on the Search Bar and matching information will populate the Vehicle Alerts table.
- You can search using any the following:
- Alert Description
- Alert Type
- Alert Color
- Clear Filter Button
- Click this button to reset the table to its original format (remove the search)
- Sort the Alert list
- Click on the column header to sort the list according to the selected alert attribute (description, type, color, assigned vehicles, and others)
- The Alerts table has 8 columns
- Assigned Vehicle(s) – refers to the number of vehicles that the alert applies to. To view the specific vehicles, open the Alert details.
- Email – refers to the number of email addresses that will receive alert email messages. To view the specific email addresses, open the Alert details.
- Txt – refers to the number of phone numbers that will receive alert text messages. To view the specific phone numbers, open the Alert details.
- Active – refers to the status of the alert, if this is turned on or off
- Actions button – Used to Turn off/on, Edit or Delete a Vehicle alert.