When a maintenance event occurs, either scheduled or not, record the details on the maintenance log. Data posted on this tab are used for the tracking of maintenance costs and activities and generation of complete reports. To document completed vehicle maintenance schedule, go to the Maintenance & Reminders settings page of Vehicle Tracking.
Maintenance Log List
The Log Maintenance tab of the Maintenance & Reminders page defaults to the Maintenance Log List. Information about the different vehicle maintenance are displayed on the table.
- Search Bar
- Key in the information you are looking for on the search bar and matching information will populate the table
- You can search for the vehicle’s name, vendor, facility or invoice number.
- Clear Filter Button
- Click this button to reset the table to its original format (remove the search)
- The Maintenance Schedule table has 7 columns:
- Vehicle ID/Name
- Maintenance Date
- Service Type
- Invoice Number
- Sort the maintenance log list
- Click on the column header to sort the log list according to the selected category.
- List Per Page
- Select the number of logs to be displayed per page. Options to choose from are 15, 25, 50
- Use the arrow buttons to move from one page to another.