Record the details of fuel purchases for each of the vehicles. This will help in tracking oil and gasoline costs and in the generation of complete reports. To access the fuel receipts log, go to Settings > Vehicle Tracking > Fuel Receipts.
The Fuel Receipts Logs
The Fuel receipts page defaults to the Fuel Receipts Logs table. The table lists the fuel receipts that have been logged into the IndusTrack system. The table has 13 columns. Details are based on what has been entered into the record.
- IFTA Fuel Type
- IFTA Jurisdiction
- Fuel Quantity
- Fuel Cost
- Fuel Vendor
- Fuel Vendor Address
- Receipt No.
- PO Number
- Fuel Card Number
- Actions button – This is used to edit or delete a record.
Using the Fuel Receipts Logs Table
Over time, it is expected that you will have a number of fuel receipts logged into the system. With the Fuel Receipts table, you can pull up logs for a specific date or a date range.
To set the date or date range of the logs to be pulled, use either the date field or the date picker.
To use the date field, key in the date or date range and apply. As you key in the dates on the field, the selection will be displayed on the picker. The corresponding logs that match the date or the date range will be displayed on the table.
To use the date picker, click on the date field. Select the date or date range from the picker. The picker provides multiple options to choose from.
- Using the current date as the reference point, you have the option to select either:
- This week
- Last Week
- This Month
- Last Month
- This Quarter
- Last Quarter
- Select and click an option and the corresponding logs that match the date will be displayed on the table.
- To select a custom date range, pick the Start and End dates from the calendars. Apply the date range and the corresponding logs that match the date range will be displayed on the table.
- To select a single day in the past, pick the specific date as the Start and End dates from the calendars. Apply the date and the corresponding logs that match the date will be displayed on the table.
- Another option is to use the date fields on the picker. Key in the start and end dates on the fields and apply the date range and the corresponding logs that match the date will be displayed on the table.
Sort the Fuel Receipts Logs list
Click on the column header to sort the list according to the preferred field.
List Per Page
Select the number of fuel receipt logs to be displayed per page. Options to choose from are 15, 25, and 50. Use the Previous and Next buttons to move from one page to another (if there is more than one page).
Use this button to manually add a fuel receipt, upload a file and set an average fuel price.