Office Users License
Office Users Licenses are needed to be able to activate an office user. User accounts can be created without a license but these will not be activated and the users will not be able to log into the system. You may need to purchase additional licenses or deactivate one of the users to free up a license.
To access the Office Users page, click the Profile icon and select Settings. From the left navigation, go to Office Users.
At the top of the Office Users page is the summary of users and licenses for office use:
- Total Number of Office Users – This represents the number of activated office users.
- Total Number of Licenses – This represents the number of purchased Office User Licenses. These licenses are required to be able to activate an office user.
- Number of Licenses Available – This represents the number of available licenses left (licenses less activated users).
Using the Office Users Table
- The Office Users table has 6 columns:
- Login Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- A Yes entry under this column means that the user has been activated.
- A No entry under this column means that the user has not been activated and will not be able to log in to the system. The user account will have to be activated first.
- Action button
- Used to Edit or Deactivate or Activate an Office User.
- Sort the Office Users List
- Click the column header to sort the list according to the preferred category.
- List Per Page
- Select the number of office users to be displayed per page. Options to choose from are 10, 25, 50, 100
- Use the Previous and Next buttons to move from one page to another (if there is more than one page)