Update Company Information
Brand your business in IndusTrack!
To access your company profile, go to Settings > Company Settings > General.
Information about your company is not just there for records purposes. Upload your company logo and we’ll add these to your estimates and invoices. Your website URL and contact details will always be on those documents too.
Some information about your company will already be in the fields. Go over them and update where necessary and fill in any missing items. Fields with (*) are required. As much as possible, provide complete details.
Company Name – This is your company’s registered name. Make sure that this is correct (double-check the spelling!). This will appear on many of your forms including estimates and invoices for your customers.
Address* – Similarly, check that everything is correct. Select your Timezone from the dropdown. By default, device timestamps are converted into your local timezone, but if you would rather see the timestamp local to the device in reports, tick the checkbox Use Device Timezone.
Contact Details – Provide the company contact details (Phone, Email and Fax) and not the CEO’s or contact person’s information.
Company Info – Where applicable, provide the following:
- URL of your company’s website
- License Number
- DOT ID number
- Company Logo
Always SAVE any changes you make! The Save button is at the bottom of the General tab.
Upload the Company Logo
To upload your company logo, follow the steps below:
- Under Company Info of the General tab, go to Click to Select a Logo button.
- Select and upload the image from your device.
- Save the uploaded image by clicking the Save button at the bottom of the General tab.
Change the Company Logo
- Under Company Info of the General tab, go to the Click to Select a Logo button.
- Select and upload the new image from your device. This will automatically replace the current uploaded logo.
- Save the new logo by clicking the Save button at the bottom of the General tab.
Delete The Company Logo
- Under Company Info of the General tab, go to the uploaded Logo.
- Click on the delete icon (X) to its right. This will remove the image from your profile.