Create codes for the different services performed for ease of documentation and report generation.
To set up the service types for the tasks, go to Settings > Scheduling > Service Types.
Create a Service Type
- Click Actions and select Add New Service Type.
- The Add New Service Type window will come up. Fill in the details.
- Service Type Value – Assign the code for the service type.
- Description – Key in a brief description of the service type.
- Save the new service type. This will be added to the list of service types.
Edit a Service Type
- Find the service type and click on this to open.
- Edit the details from the Service type window.
- Save the updates.
Delete a Service Type
- Find the service type.
- Tick the checkbox to the left of the value.
- Click on Actions and select Delete.
- The confirmation window will come up. Select OK to continue or Cancel to abort.