Non-inventory items are products purchased for use in customer jobs.
Set-Up a Non-Inventory Item
- Click on the Actions button and select Add New Non-Inventory.
- Fill in the item details on the Add Non-Inventory window. Fields with (*) are required
- Name* – the item name.
- SKU – assigned product code.
- Vendor – choose which vendor.
- Income Account – select from the dropdown option.
- Sales Price/Rate – selling price of a single use of the item.
- Sales Description – brief description of the product.
- Expense Account – select what type do you have from the dropdown.
- Main warehouse quantity on house – set the QTY.
- Save the new non – inventory item.
- The item will be added to the Inventory List.
Update the Details of a Non-Inventory Item
- Find the item from the Inventory List and click on it to open the Edit Non-Inventory window.
- Update the details.
- Save the changes.
Delete a Non-Inventory Item or Items
- Find the non-inventory item or items to be removed from the Inventory List.
- Tick the checkbox to the left of the item or items.
- Click the actions button and select Delete.
- The deleting confirmation window will come up. Select Yes to continue, select No to cancel the action.
- If the non-inventory item being deleted is included in an assembly, the item will not be deleted. An error notification will come up.
- The item will have to be removed from the assembly or the bundle will have to be deleted before the item can be deleted from the list.