To set up your equipment list go to Settings > Inventory > Equipment. The Add Equipment window is also accessible through the Inventory List page.
- Search Bar
- Key in the information you are looking for on the search bar and matching information will populate the table
- You can search for the equipment type, manufacturer, model, vendor, and sales price.
- Actions button
- Use this button to add or create a new equipment record.
- Equipment records are also deleted using this button.
- The Inventory List has 6 tables.
- Sale Price
- Sort the equipment list
- Click on the column header to sort the equipment list according to the selected category.
- List Per Page
- Select the number of items to be displayed per page. Options to choose from are 15, 25, 50.
- Use the arrow buttons to move from one page to another.
Set-up a New Equipment
- Click on the Actions button and select Add New Equipment.
- Fill in the item details on the Add Equipment window. Fields with (*) are required.
- Type* – what the equipment is.
- Vendor* – item/equipment supplier
- Quantity on hand*
- Initial quantity on hand* – beginning balance/count
- Reorder point – the minimum stock level of the equipment. This indicates that an order has to be placed when the quantity on hand reaches this minimum number. A notification to order more of the equipment is sent when this happens.
- Sales price/rate – selling price of a single unit of the equipment.
- Sales Information – brief description of the equipment.
- Cost – acquisition price of a single unit of the equipment.
- Purchasing information – special purchasing notes, if any, such as required order lead time.
Click ADD NEW BATCH and add the batches of serial #’s.
- Save the new equipment.
- The new item will be added to the equipment list.
Update the Details on an Equipment Record
- Find the item from the Equipment List and click the 3 dot at the right side on the equipment and select Edit.
- Update the details.
- Save the changes.
Delete an Equipment Record
- Find the equipment to be removed.
- Tick the checkbox to the left of the item or items.
- Click the actions button and select Delete.
- The Delete Confirmation window will come up. Select Yes to continue or select No to cancel.
- The equipment will be removed from the list.