Create, view, edit, activate and deactivate office user profiles from the Office Users page.
Office Users are able to access and work on your account’s Settings Section and different modules depending on the permissions they are given. A Super Admin is needed to create Office Users. Depending on the permissions given others may edit or view these profiles. It is also possible other users may not have access.
To access the Office Users page, go to Settings > Office Users.
Create an Office User
From the Office Users page, go to the + Add New button.
From the Add Office User page, create the user’s profile at the General tab, assign their permissions at the Permissions tab and set up an email integration at the Email tab.
1. Go to the General tab, and fill in the fields to create the office user’s profile. Fields with (*) are required.
- General Info
- Login * – Enter the user’s email address
- Password * – Assign a password for the user
- Password Strength – This is a guide for you on how strong the password is.
- Address *
- The company’s address defaults for all users. If there is a need, edit the fields – for example, if the office user works from a satellite office.
- Contact Details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone – Information must be provided for the user to receive text alerts.
- Mobile Provider – Select the applicable one from the drop-down list. The information must be provided for the user to receive text alerts.
- Default Login Screen – Select which module will open upon login of the user. Select from the drop-down list of modules.
2. Assign the permissions to be given to the office user at the Permissions tab.
3. Save the new Office User.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Add Office User window to create the new Office User. The user will be added to the office users list. By default, the office user will be created with an active status.
4. Set up the email integration at the Email tab.
Deactivate an Office User
Deactivate an Office User if they will not be using the system for a period of time. This is an option to take instead of deleting their profiles.
Find the Office User to be deactivated from the list, click the 3-dot menu to the right and select Deactivate.
A warning window will come up. Click the Yes button to continue with the deactivation and No to cancel the action.
- A deactivated user will not be removed from the list of users but will just have an inactive status (a No under the Permissions column). They will not be able to log in to the system.
Reactivate an Office User
Find the Office User to be reactivated from the list, click the 3-dot menu to the right and select Activate.
A warning window will come up. Click the Yes button to continue with the activation and No to cancel the action. The Officer User’s status will be updated to Yes.
Find the Office User to be updated from the list, click the 3-dot menu to the right and select Edit. Alternatively, click anywhere on the row and the profile will open in edit mode.
Edit/Update as may be needed. Once done, Save the changes.
Delete an Office User
Find the Office User to be removed from the list.
Tick the checkbox to the left of the User to be removed. Click on the Delete button which will be enabled once the checkbox is ticked. To delete multiple Users, tick the checkboxes to the left of all the Users to be removed. If all Users will be deleted, just tick the checkbox of the Name header.
A warning window will come up. Click the Yes button to continue with the delete and No to cancel the action. The user’s name will be removed from the list of office users.
Heads Up! Once an office user has been deleted from the system, the email used to create the account can’t be used again. So, if there is a chance that the user will become active in the future, consider deactivating them instead of deleting their account.