Create schedules for vehicle maintenance events such as oil change, tire rotation, filter change and others. Also set reminders to be sent for these activities. To do this, go to the Maintenance & Reminders settings page of Vehicle Tracking.
Maintenance Schedule List
The Maintenance & Reminders page defaults to the Maintenance Schedule List. Information about the different vehicle maintenance schedules are displayed on the table.
- Search Bar
- Key in the information you are looking for on the search bar and matching information will populate the table
- You can search for the vehicle’s name or the service type
- Clear Filter Button
- Click this button to reset the table to its original format (remove the search)
- The Maintenance Schedule table has 4 columns:
- Vehicle ID/Name
- Service Type
- Next Maintenance
- Indicates the number of days/engine hours/miles before the next schedule is set to occur (due)
- Indicates the recurrence of the maintenance event.
- Sort the schedule list
- Click on the column header to sort the schedule list according to the selected category.
- List Per Page
- Select the number of items to be displayed per page. Options to choose from are 15, 25, 50
- Use the arrow buttons to move from one page to another.